Old Molly Oxford
Download includes the sheet music of Old Molly Oxford, with suggestions for bowings and ornaments, plus notation of two harmony arrangements for fiddles. Recordings of the tune are provided at two different speeds with a click beat introduction, plus recordings of the harmony lines (for duo and trio) both with and without a click beat introduction.
The sheet music (pdf) contains:
- Source material with chord suggestions
- Duo and Trio harmony lines
- Bowing suggestions
- Realization including ornamentation, ringing strings and double stops.
The recordings include both mp3 and m4a formats for each of the recordings:
- The tune at 066 bpm
- The tune at 085 bpm
- The Duo harmony with click beat introduction
- The Duo harmony without click beat introduction
- The Trio harmony with click beat introduction
- The Trio harmony without click beat introduction