Jack Lintel’s Jig
From the eighteenth century manuscript made by William Vickers of Bellingham in Northumberland, this is a version of the tune used for the well known Jacobite song, Come Ye Awa’ Frae France.
Download includes the sheet music and recordings of the tune.
The sheet music (pdf) contains:
- Source material with chords
- Bowing suggestions
- Realization (ornamentation, double stops)
- Harmony line
The recordings include 4 files in mp3 and m4a formats:
- Melody recorded at 074 bpm
- Melody recorded at 108 bpm
- Duo recording of tune and harmony with count in
- Duo recording of tune and harmony