Frank and I are delighted to be going on another tour at the end of May and beginning of June and are pleased to announce the first dates at some of our favourite venues. There are still some gaps to be filled, so if you know of a venue that would be interested in having us play, or if you are interested in putting on a house concert, please do get in touch. We very much look forward to seeing you as we get out and about!
…two musical minds entwined creatively, each gifting the other with their presence and personality, producing music that’s at once emotional, beautiful and graceful – savour. The Living Tradition
- Thurs 23rd May: Kirkcaldy Acoustic Music Club, Fife
- Fri 24th May: St George’s Church, Wall, Northumberland
- Thurs 30th May: The Swallow Theatre, Dumfries & Galloway
- Fri 31st May: Edinburgh House Concert
- Sat 1st June: St Nicholas Church, Guisborough